Fascinating. Thanks a lot. That is more than I hoped for, and was easy to adapt
to what I wanted.
One small issue: There is a tiny gap between the black layer box and the right
margin (in white) that doesn't even disappear when I increase hoffset.
Any chance to make that disappear, too?
Thanks again -
Matthias
On Nov 22, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Christian wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am trying to place a framed text in the top right corner of each page of a
>> screen document and it looks like (cont-eni) some invocation of
>> \setupheadertexts might do the job. Unfortunately, I have only been able to
>> place my text in the margin of the body of the page, using \margintext.
>> Ideally, I would like to have the framed text box flush with the top and
>> right
>> edge of a page, but any approximate solution or a pointer to some document
>> to read (that could educate me) will be much appreciated.
>
> Smells like Layers to me. Try this, for starters:
>
> \definelayer[mybg][x=180mm, y=0mm,width=3cm, height=3cm,repeat=yes]
> \setlayer[mybg][hoffset=0cm, voffset=0cm]{\framed[frame=on, width=3cm,
> height=2cm,background=color,backgroundcolor=black,foregroundcolor=white]{LAYER}}
> \setupbackgrounds[page][background=mybg]
> \starttext
> Test
> \page
> Test1
> \page
> Test2
> \stoptext
>
> More info here:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/layers
>
> Hope that helps :)
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
> Wiki!
>
> maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
> archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki : http://contextgarden.net
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________