All,

Now that I've recovered my latest beta: context.mkiv 2011.11.14 16:17
(thanks Mojca, Hans) I can confirm that the bug still exists as
described:

On a short test file:
context --environment=arabtestI.tex --result=tmp arab-testII.xml

success:
mtx-context     | result renamed to: tmp
system          | total runtime: 2.839

On a larger file of 54 pages
context --environment=svo-tei.tex --result=tmp svoboda_diary.xml

failure:
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

tmp.pdf not created, but svoboda_diary.pdf is updated instead.

Regression error? List correspondence from March with subject '620
pages limit?' seems related. Correspondence ends with "Taco found the
bug (thanks!): There is a fix luatex rev. 4093."

Thoughts?
Jon