Am 23.11.2011 um 20:31 schrieb Willi Egger:

> Hi,
> 
> I was looking for a possibility to typeset an article left in the original 
> language and right in the translation.I found then the mail of Thomas, when 
> he announced the availability of streams (2006). - Great, that is what I am 
> looking for!
> 
> However when issuing \usemodule[streams] I get immediately a fatal error: 
> undefined controlsequence. I believe is \defineoutputstream. 
> 
> So it looks like the module is broken. - Is there another approach to get two 
> texts in different languages next to each other?

You don’t need the mode for MkIV. Below is a example copied from the source:

% \enabletrackers[streams.flushing]
%
% \setuplayout[grid=yes] \showgrid
%
% \starttext
%
% \input tufte
%
% \startoutputstream[nl]
%
% Wat doen we hier?
%
% \enableoutputstream[en]
%
% Are you sleeping, brother John?\footnote{xxx}
%
% \dorecurse{4}{x \footnote{note \recurselevel}\input tufte \par 
\pushoutputstream}
%
% \enableoutputstream[de]
%
% Bruder Jakob, schläfst du noch?\footnote{yyy}
%
% \dorecurse{4}{x \footnote{note \recurselevel}\input ward \par 
\pushoutputstream}
%
% \disableoutputstream
%
% \stopoutputstream
%
% Vader Jacob, slaap je nog?\footnote{zzz}
%
% \input tufte
%
% \synchronizestreams[en,de,nl]
%
% \page \flushoutputstream[en] \input knuth
% \page \flushoutputstream[de] \input knuth
% \page \flushoutputstream[nl] \input knuth
%
% \stoptext

Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to