Am Donnerstag, den 24.11.2011, 14:56 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> Am 24.11.2011 um 14:48 schrieb Paul Menzel:
> 
> > Am Donnerstag, den 24.11.2011, 14:30 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> >> Am 24.11.2011 um 13:43 schrieb Paul Menzel:
> > 
> > […]
> > 
> >> Is there a font having subscripts included?
> >> 
> >> \def\ShowSubscript[#1]{\switchtobodyfont[#1]#1: “₂”\par}
> >> 
> >> \starttext
> >> \ShowSubscript[dejavu]
> >> \ShowSubscript[antykwa-torunska]
> >> \ShowSubscript[antykwa-poltawskiego]
> >> \ShowSubscript[iwona]
> >> \ShowSubscript[cambria]
> >> \ShowSubscript[libertine]
> >> \stoptext
> > 
> > Nice! So in this set only cambria and libertine cannot display
> > subscripts. (Please find the output attached.)
> 
> No, I get subscripts for all listed fonts but it’s possible we use different 
> versions of the them.

Even more trivial. I do not have Cambria installed and Libertine is also
not found although I have the Debian package (fonts-linuxlibertine,
5.1.3-1) installed. I guess I need to update the cache somehow.


Thanks,

Paul

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to