Am 27.11.2011 um 12:11 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> Hi wizards,
> 
> if I use \showlayout in a project where I setup export=yes, ConTeXt stops 
> with a fatal error.
> 
> Minimal failing example:
> 
> \setupbackend[export=yes]
> \starttext
> \showlayout
> \stoptext

I think this change in back-exp.lua should work (runs at least without an error 
message):

function extras.tabulate(result,element,detail,n,fulltag,di)
    local data = di.data
    for i=1,#data do
        local di = data[i]
        if di.tg == "tabulaterow" then
            local did = di.data
            local content = false
            for i=1,#did do
                local d = did[i].data
--              local c = d and c.content
                local c = d and d.content
                if c and #c > 0 then
                    content = true
                    break
                end
            end
            if not content then
                di.element = "" -- or simply remove
            end
        end
    end
end

Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to