Hi Hans,

unfortunately the FLOWchart module is broken. The breaking over pages does not
seem to work. If there are too many cells for a page the compilation stops with
a fatal error.

i installed the latest beta: ConTeXt  ver: 2011.11.25 21:29 MKIV  fmt:
2011.11.27

\@@vars:flowcell:text:text ->Randje $\leq $
                                            1mm maken
<argument> ...]{\getvariable {flowcell:text}{text}
                                                  }
\firstoftwoarguments #1#2->#1

\@@su:flowcell:text:place:indeed ...:text}{text}}}
                                                  \endgroup
\@@su:flowcell:text:place ...ll:text:place:indeed}
                                                  \fi \fi \endgroup
\next1 #1,->\dosetups {#1}
                          \do_process_comma_item
l.428

?
! Emergency stop.

I include the file I was trying to compile.

Kind regards

Willi