Am 26.11.2011 um 00:56 schrieb Alexandre Krispin:

> Now that japanese display correctly, there is still another problem. Japanese
> sentences (long titles in bibliography) don't break at the end of line. I
> have tested the behavior of japanese with entire paragraphs, and I get the
> same problem as in the bibliography, lines don't break and go "through" the
> page.

As I already told you need “\setscript[hanzi]” to enable linbreaks for chinese
and japanese.

Instead of a global setting you can also write

\startscript[hanzi]
…
\stopscript

to enable linebreaking for a area.

Another valid form for \setscript[hanzi] is the command \hanzi which is a
shortcut for the longer definition.

> Though I have looked to documentation about chinese on the wiki, none helped
> me to solve this problem. Does someone have any idea ?
>
> Here is a minimal example with a paragraph sample in japanese :
> %%%%%%%%%beginning of file%%%%%%%%%%
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
> \setmainfont[HeiseiMinStd-W3]
> \definesimplefonttypeface[jpn][HeiseiMinStd-W3]
> \setupbodyfont[12pt]
> \setuptolerance[\v!verytolerant,\v!stretch]

Don’t use the “\v!” prefix for settings in your document, in this case it’s
harmless but there can be cases
where you don’t get the expected result of this because in normal text “\v” is
a command to place a accent
over the next character (here the “!”).

> \enableregime[utf]

This is not necessary because MkIV use UTF-8 by default.

> \usemodule[typearea]
> \setupTypeArea[bcor=30mm,alphabets=2.6,oneside]

You can’t mix keywords and assignments in the same argument of a setup command,
to use the onside option you have to write “oneside=yes”.

Wolfgang