Am 28.11.2011 um 06:07 schrieb Kip Warner:
> On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 22:43 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Search for \setupmargindata and \setupmarginframed, you can see all keys for
>> commands in my reference: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/commands/downloads
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Hey Wolfgang. I took a look at the command reference you linked me to
> and it unfortunately isn't descriptive enough for me.
>
> All I want to do is to make the font small, italicized, and not start
> off the side of the page like it is now.
>
> I'm using the following. The colours are fine, but the rest is not:
>
> \setupmargindata[
> style={smallitalic\switchtobodyfont[3pt]}]
>
> \setupinmargin[
> background=color,
> color=colour_text,
> backgroundcolor=colour_page]
Make next time a complete example with some text.
\setupmargindata
[inmargin]
[style={\switchtobodyfont[8pt,ss]},
color=red]
\setupmarginframed
[inmargin]
[background=color,
backgroundcolor=yellow]
\starttext
\input knuth
\inmargin{\input ward }
\input tufte
\stoptext
Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________