On 27-11-2011 19:58, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
Hello Peter.
I have a similar experience. If image width is greater than the width of
one column and at the same time is a picture with the caption then text
does not wrap around the image. If the picture is without caption (for
example \placefigure[btrl,none]{}{...}) then everything works fine.
I deal this with emergency so that the caption I incorporate into the
PDF picture and then place figure without caption.

I'm not sure when/how this was introduced (too many changes in the mkiv code). I have a patch but it needs checking with the normal (one column) mode so some patience is needed.

Hans


-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
              Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to