Hans

Updated Context and ran my test file. It seems to work as I would expect on my computer. The output from Scite is below.

Thanks again for your help.
Keith McKay

mtx-epub        | creating paths in tree test.tree
mtx-epub        | copying toc.ncx to test.tree/OPS/toc.ncx
mtx-epub        | copying test-styles.css to test.tree/OPS/test-styles.css
mtx-epub        | copying test-images.css to test.tree/OPS/test-images.css
mtx-epub        | copying test.css to test.tree/OPS/test.css
mtx-epub        | copying test.xhtml to test.tree/OPS/test.xhtml
mtx-epub | running command 'inkscape --export-plain-svg=cow.svg cow.pdf'

'inkscape' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

mtx-epub        | copying cow.svg to test.tree/OPS/cow.svg
mtx-epub        | copying hacker.jpg to test.tree/OPS/hacker.jpg
mtx-epub        | copying mill.png to test.tree/OPS/mill.png
mtx-epub        | creating archive

'zip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'zip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'zip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

7-Zip 9.10 beta  Copyright (c) 1999-2009 Igor Pavlov  2009-12-22
Scanning

Creating archive test.epub

Compressing  mimetype

Everything is Ok

7-Zip 9.10 beta  Copyright (c) 1999-2009 Igor Pavlov  2009-12-22

Scanning

Updating archive test.epub

Compressing  META-INF\container.xml

Everything is Ok

7-Zip 9.10 beta  Copyright (c) 1999-2009 Igor Pavlov  2009-12-22

Scanning

Updating archive test.epub

Compressing  OPS\cow.svg
Compressing  OPS\hacker.jpg
Compressing  OPS\mill.png
Compressing  OPS\test-images.css
Compressing  OPS\test-styles.css
Compressing  OPS\test.css
Compressing  OPS\test.opf
Compressing  OPS\test.xhtml
Compressing  OPS\toc.ncx

Everything is Ok

mtx-epub | epub archive made using 7zip (7z): test.tree/test.epub>Exit code: 0