On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 01.12.2011 um 22:02 schrieb Chris Lott:
>
>> I'm new to ConTeXt, but I have searched for this myself... I'm trying
>> to format the footnote numbers that appear in the text of my
>> documents. I've used this to change them from being blue (there may be
>> a better way-- I am generating PDFs for print, so don't need the
>> hyperlinks) using the following:
>> \setupinteraction[state=start,color=black,contrastcolor=black]
>
> Why do you enable hyperlinks etc. when you don’t need them?

Because I don't (yet) know how to disable them. I decided to switch
from LaTeX and needed to do so quickly as it appears it will-- in the
long term-- meet my needs more effective. But my workflow at the
moment is Markdown ->Pandoc ->ConTeXt via context xxx.tex, which spits
out a PDF with blue, hyperlinked bookmarks (which don't work very well
with footnotes on screen anyway) to footnotes.

Thanks for the formatting example, which takes care of the immediate need.