On 30-11-2011 06:36, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:

is there any chance that the problem with too much space in math
described in [1] will be fixed soon? I tried the latest beta, but it
seems that it is not yet fixed.

in char-def.lua, make the mathclass 'ord':

 {
  adobename="slash",
  mathclass="ord",
 },

Concerning the integral .. it has to do with the engine that need to be forced into otf mode for virtual lm which is not yet possible c.q. I need to discuss it with Taco.