Hi there,

I read a previous message on this list form Wolgang that

        \setuplayout[setups=*strict]

is the ConTeXt way to avoid orphan and widow lines.

I have tried that before checking that

        \widowpenalty=10000\clubpenalty=10000\raggedbottom

doesn't change anything on my documents.

The problem with the first code is that it breaks some pages in clearly
wrong places (it breaks the page on the seventh line of a A4 page).

I don't know how I could provide an example, since the document is a
personal document that I cannot share with third parties.

Is there no other way to avoid orphan and widow lines? I need it urgently.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk