Hi Mari,

hm, although the master has given his answer already ...
Here is what I interpreted from your mail. May be it answers the first
question. Using setups does normally help in these cases.

Making the number of pages divisible by four. quadruple works with arranging.
So probably you must insert the number of pages needed manually?

I hope this helps you going!

Willi