On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 00:51, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear Mojca and ConTeXt folks,
>

> I compiled gnuplot 4.5 from source (master) and got everything running.
> Mojca, thank you so much!
>
> Trying the example from the gnuplot page in the Wiki [1]
>
>        \usemodule[gnuplot]
>
>        \setupGNUPLOT[terminal=mp,option=color]

But one question. Why do you say that you compile the latest source of
gnuplot (which finally has context terminal built in, after 5 or 6
years), and yet you use the "mp" terminal instead of the default
"context" (or at least "tikz")? The mp terminal has been there
forever, and hardly ever improved. It also doesn't integrate too well
(if you change the typeface, that won't be reflected in you plots).

Mojca