On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 11:56 +0900, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> > system          > cont-new.mkiv loaded
> > (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
> > system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
> > )
> but this and other paths are odd, this is not context-suite (aka context
> minimal). Are you sure that you use correct version? I suspect that you
> have Ubuntu with TL installed (therefore /usr/share/...), and may be
> context suite somewhere.

I am using Ubuntu, and I'm not sure what TL is. I think that might mean
Texlive, which I don't know much about.

> Please provide more information:
> - either you use context suite (which version, where it is installed,
> how you set up PATH,...),
> - or you use PPA,
> - or TL with context from Ubuntu package repository.

I am using context from Adam's PPA, version 2:2011.11.29~maverick1:
https://launchpad.net/~reviczky/+archive/context-daily

I also apparently have a shitload of texlive* packages installed. They
all look like they are official Ubuntu packages. Should I keep them?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred