Hi Aditya,

The MAPS article I was talking about can be found here:
        http://staff.science.uva.nl/~hansm/pubs/exammaps.pdf
where there are some examples of asking questions and leaving spaces for
answers, as well as setting up multiple choices tests.

But if you have any example file which you can send me I would be grateful…
The only constraint I have is that I want to use mkiv (since I give different
problems to each student by making some calculations in lua).

Hans van der Meer sent me the files of his modules but unfortunately I could
not typeset any example.

Best regards: OK