On 23-12-2011 00:49, Kip Warner wrote:
On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 09:24 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
use just

\kindofpagetextareas\plusone

as the constant is already defined.

Thanks Hans. It works. Because I don't like to just copy and paste code
without understanding it, could you try to run an explanation by me?

Methods 0-3 treat inserts (graphics and footnotes) differently, so best just try all these alternatives with your example file and see if it works out ok.