2012/1/6 Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I don't know why when I search for TEI on the wiki
> (wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=tei), I
> get only an item that lists the desired page
> (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml),
>
> But if I use Google
> (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/google/new2.html?q=tei), the first
> occurrence is the right one.
>
> Is there something wrong here?

I have no idea how MediaWiki's search box works and no idea how to
check that (apart from logging all sql requests and analyzing them, or
checking the source code).

But I always found the search box hardly usable. That is why there are
three buttons: Go, Search and Google. The last button might return you
more relevant results.

(If you have any idea what to check with respect to wikimedia's
search, please let us know.)

Mojca