Hi, it's me again, with another problem.

I want to typeset very simple tables. Each table system is ok, because
I need very simple tables, as long as I can split the table in multiple
pages and repeat the header in multiple pages, so it should be ok to
use Tabulate, Tables, TABLE and Linetable.

I can typeset a similar table easily, but I want to center the table
horizontally in the page. I can box the table (with an hbox or a vbox)
and then center the box, but in this way the box won't split in
multiple pages. I think that floatings aren't the solution, too, because
I need the table exactly in place (I understand that the "here"
placement don't give me that guaranty, but I'm not totally sure).

I've at least a solution in my mind, but that requires too
much work, so I hope that there is a simple one.

Thanks in advance.
Fulvio Satta