On 7-1-2012 13:33, Willi Egger wrote:
Hi Metafun gurus!

I should produce a glyph large as 300 by 150mm.
So I thought to use metafun/makempy facilities. However I get no output with
ConTeXt MKIV ver: 2012.01.02 21:59

When processing the file with MKII there is a fatal error, which is after
stoptext in the attached test-file.

patch:

\startMPinclusions
    def graphictext primary t =
        hide (
            if mfun_trial_run :
                let mfun_graphic_text = mfun_no_graphic_text ;
            else :
                let mfun_graphic_text = mfun_do_graphic_text ;
            fi
        )
        mfun_graphic_text(t)
    enddef ;
\stopMPinclusions

works with:

\startMPpage
    graphictext
        "C"
        scaled 10 ;
\stopMPpage

no new upload as I'm working on the font system which needs checking by WS (for simplefonts etc) but you might try the beta from the ftp server if you're in the mood for testing (generating beta now)