On 10-1-2012 08:26, rvhassel wrote:
Hello Luigi, Stephen and Patrick,

thanks for your reactions.
At home I tried to process the example (08-01-2012) of Stephen with the
TeXLive2011 version of context, but I got the same errors as the stable and
the beta version of context. Thanks for the report of how to compile
something
with svn.
Which person will ever buy "Hans's"-keyboard, that of
http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/popularis
almost 10 euro for each key. I like it to give my lectures at a
blackboard with
chalk. At the blackboard I design my own keys, infinitely many,

It might pay back when editing multiple scripts (now I always have to mess with numbers). And I would buy one if I had the money, of course because of those scripts, but also because this kind of adaptive stuff is the future. I guess it needs a company like logitech or so to make it cheap and large scale.