Hi,

It seems that with the recent updates, I found that the following minimal
example does not work in mkii, while it does in mkiv:

\define[1]\MyTest{The test variable is #1.\par}

\starttext
Is this a bug in mkii?
\MyTest{3}
\stoptext

Am I doing something wrong, or mkii has changed despite being officially «
frozen », a side effect of  the global warming…?  :-)

Best regards: OK
PS: the version I am using is ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.16 18:33 MKII, and the
error message says:
(/context-minimal/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/spec-fdf.mkii))
Runaway argument?
{The test variable is ##1.
! Paragraph ended before \complexdefine was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.1 \define[1]\MyTest{The test variable is #1.\par
                                                  }
?
Process aborted