Am 19.01.2012 um 00:27 schrieb Jan Heinen:

> Hello,
>
> I want to get bold text - without "simplefonts" it is working - with
> "simplefonts" it does not work.
> What is wrong and what do I have to do?

The module can’t find italic, bold etc. alternatives when don’t match a certain
name pattern, in your case for “Aller Light” the normal “Aller” font has to be
used for the bold alternative but the module is looking for “Aller Light Bold”
which doesn’t exist. To have a bold alternative besides this limitation you can
say which font should be used for bold, see below how this can be done.

> My example:
>
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
> \setmainfont[Allerlight]

\setmainfont[Allerlight][boldfont={Aller},bolditalicfont={Aller Italic}]

Wolfgang