Hello,

Maybe this is related to the problems with \definenote posted
recently...I have played with setups but have been unable to figure
this one out.

I have a custom enumeration environment to display the names of
journal authors in a paragraph format, with local footnotes for their
affiliations. Since updating, it no longer works as expected; the
footnote markers after author names use the document roman font
instead of the sans font.

Also, if I use this inside a \startnarrower...\stopnarrower block, the
environment extends past where it should stop, which didn't happen
before.

\defineitemgroup[Authorlist]

\setupitemgroup[Authorlist]
               [each]
               [text]
               [symbol=0,
                margin=no,
                align=normal,
                width=-10pt,
                distance=0pt,
                leftmargin=no,
                location=top,
                textdistance=big]

\definenote[affiliation]
  [numberconversion=Characters,
   style=\tfa\ss\bf,
   numbercommand=,
   paragraph=yes]

\setupnotedefinition[affiliation]
   [location=serried,
    distance=.2em,
    display=no,
    style=\tfa\ss]

\starttext

\startAuthorlist
\item Doris Doe\affiliation[misk]{Miskatonic University, Dept. of
Allopatric Studies}
\stopAuthorlist

\stopAuthorlist

Peter Park Nelson