On 2012-02-21 John Kitzmiller <jki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any hints on enumerating fillinlines? Below describes the request (I
> hope this fomats okay on forum) the answer lines align with the top
> line of the question and are in a margin column:

I am misusing the “right” key to inject a custom command. I'm sure
there's a cleaner solution for that, but it can serve as a starting
point.

\definemargindata [mymarginrule] [location=right, width=3cm]
\define\myrules
        {\mymarginrule{\getnumber[itemgroup:itemize]. \thinrules[n=1]}}

\setupitemgroup [itemize] [n]
\setupitemgroup [itemize] [right=\myrules]

\starttext
        \startitemize
                \startitem \input knuth \stopitem
                \startitem \input ward  \stopitem