Am 21.02.2012 um 17:04 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:

Hi ConTeXt Users,

I'd like to start every chapter on page one. The footer should contain the
chapter number followed by the page number. So page three of chapter 10, should
read something like 10-3.

I was thinking way=bychapter in the \setuppagenumbering command would do the
trick. However I see no change at all when changing the way parameter from the
default mypart to mychapter!

Anybody any hint on this issue? Thanks in advance!
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=minxampl

Wolfgang

Hi,

Well, here is a minimal example which doesn't yield the expected result:

\setuppagenumbering[way=bychapter,chapternumber=yes]

\starttext
\chapter{One}
\chapter{Two}
\chapter{Three}
\stoptext

The pages are just numbered 1,2 and 3 respectively, and not 1-1, 2-1 and 3-1 as expected!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag