Hello ConTeXist.
Here is my next problem. You see it in minimal example.
When I put link to bibliography to caption of figure, then list of bibliography consist caption of figure ...
What I am doing wrong?
In MKII and former versions of MKIV it worked OK.

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my example:

\setupbibtex[database={samplebib}]
\setuppublications[alternative=ams]
\defineselector [caption] [max=2,n=2] % alternate {short}{long} caption

% Content of file "samplebib.bib"
%
% @STRING{hh = {Hans Hagen}}
%
% @ARTICLE{hh2010a,
%   author = hh,
%   title = {The Font Name Mess},
%   journal = {MAPS},
%   year = {2010},
%   volume = {40},
%   pages = {2-8},
%   keywords = {context},
% }
%
% @BOOK{Eijkhout1991,
%   title = {\TeX\ by Topic. A \TeX nician's Reference},
%   publisher = {Addison-Wesley},
%   year = {1991},
%   author = {Victor Eijkhout},
%   address = {London},
%   keywords = {general},
% }

\startbuffer[fig1]
 \useexternalfigure[fig1][fig1.jpg][type=jpg,metod=jpg,width=5cm]
    \placefigure[force][fig1]
       {\select{caption}
               {Caption of list of capfions}
{Caption of figure with link to bibliography \cite[hh2010a].}
       }
          {\externalfigure[fig1]}
\stopbuffer

\starttext

Citation one is \cite[hh2010a] and another citation is \cite[Eijkhout1991].

\getbuffer[fig1]

% When you uncomment next line, then bibliography crashed
%\section{List of citations}

Example of mixing bibliography and captions of pictures:

\placepublications[criterium=cite]