Thanx Marco.

I remember that I once read that magazine, but I already forgot it. It is good that you reminded me. It is good to occasionally return to the forgotten manuals. Thanks again.

Jaroslav.

Dne 28.2.2012 19:01, Marco napsal(a):
On 2012-02-28 Jaroslav Hajtmar<hajt...@gyza.cz>  wrote:

Project structure  use quite often,  but yet similar  question not
occurred to me.
It's a very  interesting question, I was asking myself  the same and
I'm curious about  the answer. The ConTeXt magazine  #1101 - Project
Structure¹ is reserved about this topic and simply states:

   “The names given after the start command are not that important…”

I had always  previously PPP and CCC as existing  filenames on the
disk.
I always used filenames, too.

But I would like to extend  Luke's question on this issue: You can
load an existing component to other components?
The  ConTeXt  magazine  #1101  includes  a  table  of  the  possible
combinations  of  the commands.  From  this  table I  conclude  that
components are allowed between:

∙ \starttext      \stoptext
∙ \startcomponent \stopcomponent
∙ \startproduct   \stopproduct