Am 29.02.2012 um 16:05 schrieb Charles:
> Le 29/02/2012 12:42, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :
>>
>> Am 29.02.2012 um 12:19 schrieb Charles:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with the following definition of chapter header. I would
>>> like to have the chapter title on the left side and the number, with higher
>>> size, on the right side.
>>>
>>> The \mychap seems to work while used directly.
>>>
>>> Any solution?
>>
>> \define[2]\mychap
>> {\framed
>> [frame=off,width=broad,align=flushleft,bottomframe=on,offset=0pt]
>> {\setbox\scratchbox\hbox{#1}%
>> \vtop{\hsize\dimexpr\hsize-\wd\scratchbox\relax#2}%
>> \box\scratchbox}}
>>
>> \setuphead[chapter][command=\mychap,textstyle=\tfa,numberstyle=\tfd]
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \chapter{INTRODUCTION}
>>
>> \chapter{Text and more text and even more text and still more text till it
>> stops}
>>
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Thanks Wolfgang.
>
> How is the position of the text controled inside the framed? I would like it
> to be closer to the line (when I increase the font size the space between the
> text and the line increases too much).
You can set “strut=no” and use the “depth” parameter.
\define[2]\mychap
{\framed
%[frame=off,width=broad,align=flushleft,bottomframe=on,offset=0pt]
[frame=off,width=broad,align=flushleft,bottomframe=on,offset=0pt,strut=no,depth=0.4ex]
{\startlocalheadsetup
\setbox\scratchbox\hbox{\setnostrut#1}%
\vtop{\hsize\dimexpr\hsize-\wd\scratchbox\relax#2}%
\box\scratchbox
\stoplocalheadsetup}}
\setuphead[chapter][command=\mychap,textstyle=\tfa,numberstyle=\tfd,strut=no]
\starttext
\chapter{INTRODUCTION}
\chapter{Text and more text and even more text and still more text till it
stops}
\stoptext
Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________