On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:34 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> hm, weird bug, maybe some argument pickup issue ... text backgrounds are
> completely redone so maybe some interference
>
> (no example so hard to check)

My book always seems to bring out the very worst of ConTeXt. ;)

> This is to be expected the next few betas (after all they're betas) as
> some rather core components are being redone (positioning, descriptions,
> enumerations and notes, page building). No real functional changes but
> some are tricky. And it does not help that the flu kicked in.

No problem Hans. You work very hard and we all appreciate that. Throw
some raw ginger in the blender with some water and a natural sweetener,
like a banana or honey, and it will help boost your immune system. Some
cayenne pepper is also good in there as it helps to break up the mucus.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred