Dear community,

Wolfgang kindly suggested this fix (that works also with beta from today):

strc-lst.mkvi:

\def\strc_lists_place_indeed#tag#list#settings%
  {\begingroup
   \edef\currentlist{#tag}%
   \setupcurrentlist[#settings]%
   \the\everystructurelist
 % \doif{\listparameter\c!coupling}\v!on{\startlistreferences{#tag}}%
   \doplacestructurelist % maybe inline
     {#list}%
     {\listparameter\c!criterium}%
     {\listparameter\c!number}%
     {\listparameter\c!extras}%
     {\listparameter\c!order}%
 % \stoplistreferences
+  \par
   \endgroup
   \strc_lists_set_mode}

to fix the following bug with beta (first item on content
list is indented, but the second isn't):

\setuplist[chapter][alternative=d,margin=2em]
\starttext
\completecontent
\part{Part}
\chapter{Chapter}
\part{Part}
\chapter{Chapter}

I'm probably missing something, but this was reported two betas ago and
I reported this again on the previous beta.

I don't know whether this bug might not be fixed due to other reasons or
it was simply forgotten.

Many thanks for your awesome work,

Pablo
--