On 03/15/2012 07:06 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Ah, but keep in mind that the random number is stored in the tuc file!
So, as long as that file is not wiped, you get the same random number
initialization. Imagine what would happen if we would not do that. So,
just erase the tuc if you want another seed.

Oops, yes of course, that makes sense - all presentations are generated from the same xml file, so the tuc never changes! After deleting it, I get more of the desired randomness - thanks a lot for the pointer!

All best

Thomas