I would like to use, for example,

\setuphead [chapter] [after={\placecontent\blank}]

But sometimes, I would like to use something like

\startchapter [number=no,incrementnumber=no,after=,
        title={Conclusions of the first part}]

\stopchapter

1. I request to have after=, (and other setup head keywords)
taken into account, or some other mechanism, so as here
not to \placecontent for a specific instance of \startchapter.

2. If I have:
\setuplabeltext [chapter=Chapter ] % with trailing space; blank by default
would there be some way to specify chapter=, (or another mechanism)
to have the Chapter label blank for a specific instance of \startchapter?

Thanks

Alan