Hi all,

I am designing a document suite consisting of two dozen or so documents that
are all interrelated. I was wondering whether there is a way that I can define
a reference point for an entire document within a project and then refer to
that from another document, like

  \document{global-definitions-document} % This is fictitious syntax

...in one document and then refer to that in another document:

  For global definitions, please see \about{global-definitions-document}.

...or something along those lines.

Regards,
Malte.