Thanx Wolfgang.
Originally I wanted the whole deal at Lua, but I finally found one example of wiki.contextgarden.net and decided to use it. I did not know that it will not work in the minimals standalone version ...

Is it possible solve it at ConTeXt Standalone level commands or is it better that the whole program in Lua?

Thanx
Jaroslav Hajtmar