Am 04.04.2012 um 10:14 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o.:

> Hello,
>
> what option(s) to use with \definedescription if I'd like to get the
> following shape (attempt to ACSII art):
>
> XXXXXX blablabla
>   blablabla bla
>   blabla.
>
> | |
> |-| A constant of indenting - to be specified by the user.
>
> |              |
> |<------------>| Text width.
>
> I inspired by wiki (the code bellow) but shapes I got could be illustrated:
>
> \A:
>
> XXXXXX blablabla
>       blablabla
>       bla blab-
>       la.
>
> |     |
> |<--->| Indenting given by the width of the head - unwanted.
>

> \B=\C:
>
>  XXXXXX blablabla
>         blablabla
>         bla blab-
>         la.
>
>  |     |
>  |<--->| Indenting given by the width of the head - unwanted.
>
> | |
> |-] The "margin" option affects indenting of the whole description - unwanted,
>    I want to indent only lines from the 2nd.
>
> I tried some combinations of options - location, width, margin - nothing
> leads to the desired form.
>
> My trials e.g.:
>
> ----
> \definedescription[A][headstyle=bold,location=hanging,width=fit,]
> \definedescription[B][headstyle=bold,location=hanging,width=fit,margin=1cm,]
> \definedescription[C][headstyle=bold,location=hanging,width=fit,margin=1cm,command=\hskip-1cm]

\definedescription[A][headstyle=bold,alternative=hanging,width=fit,margin=1cm]
\definedescription[B][headstyle=bold,alternative=hanging,width=fit,margin=2cm]
\definedescription[C][headstyle=bold,alternative=hanging,width=fit,margin=3cm]

When you don’t want any indentation you need “alternative=serried” because when
you set “margin=0pt” (for hanging) context don’t use this value but 1.5em
instead.

Wolfgang