Hello all
Once again I return to this issue. Lukas confirmed me that really links do not work. Where is error when links into items in the itemize list are not working. Links are active but not working... It is interesting that the chapter on the links when hovering tooltip will appear with the page number where the link leads, not the case for the line item.

Here is Lukas example (my example is bottom )

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext
  Go to \in[sec:1] -- \about[sec:1] or \in[it:a] -- \about[it:a].

  \page
  \section[sec:1]{Sec}
    \startitemize[n]
      \item[it:a] Item A
    \stopitemize
\stoptext

Thanx for advices
Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my old example:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\in{First link}[bibl:7] and \in{second link}[bibl:1]

\page

\startitemize[n]
    \item [bibl:7] Item 7
    \item [bibl:4] Item 4