On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 20:40, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I attached a modified version of the typescript file where I added
> calligraphic and handwriting,

That was quick! And working, of course. :-)

Not sure I like the word spacing of the handwriting font and the
kerning on the calligraphy version, but that's why we have ConTeXt,
for a bit of tweaking.
Now I can at least get started, and figure out about the Blackletter a
bit later - especially as it probably isn't appropriate style for this
project anyway, wrong time and place (and probably least legible of
these, too).

Thank you!

Mari