On 04/16/2012 12:17 AM, Jan Heinen wrote:
I was lucky to get a fast answer - but with your code I don't get the
right result:

  -- start your code

\startmode[booklet]
\setuppapersize[A5][A4,landscape]
\setuparranging[2SIDE]
\stopmode
\starttext
First page
\startmode[booklet]
\null \page
\stopmode
etc.
\stoptext

Thomas

  -- stop

With your code I get:

1 2      first page of the pdf
3 4      second
5 6      third
7 8      fourth

But I want to get:

1         first page of the pdf (coverpage)
2 3      second
4 5      third
6 7      fourth
8         fifth (coverpage)

I know how to use with modes - but the answer must be an other.

No, I get the result you want with my code.

\startmode[booklet]
\setuppapersize[A5][A4,landscape]
\setuparranging[2SIDE]
\stopmode

\starttext

One

\page

\startmode[booklet]

\null \page

\stopmode

Two

\page

Three

\page

Four

\page

Five

\page

Six

\page

Seven

\page

Eight

\stoptext

You should make an example yourself, I'm still guessing what it is you want to achieve. I'm not sure what a "pdf-version for the internet" is - pdf is not a web-based format?

Thomas