Hello,

I'm currently porting my work to the mkIV version of ConTeXt :

I've found this annoying regression with this simple example :

\starttext

Some previous sentence before the list

\startitemize[columns,n,nowhite]
\item one
\item two
\stopitemize
\startitemize[continue,columns,nowhite]
\item one
\item two
\stopitemize
\startitemize[continue,columns,nowhite]
\item one
\item two
\stopitemize

And the text continues after the list

\stoptext

I get some space between itemization with mkIV that I don't get with mkII.

I use the standalone version on ConTeXt.
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.52
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/Volumes/MacBookProInternal/Users/pef/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2012.04.25 17:29

Thank you for your support,
best regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38