Hi all,

Is there a way I can get ConTeXt to produce PDFs that are not-printable? Just
as a background to my question: This is not about copyright. Rather, I am using
ConTeXt to produce quality process documents. The quality management system
requires that all quality process documents be "controlled", that is one must
prevent folks from printing copies of their own that then keep floating around
the place and cannot be retracted when a new version of the quality process
document is issued.

Hence, I am aiming for a paper-less scenario where everyone reads the documents
on screen. Therefore, I would like to make printing impossible, or at least
hard. The only one who should be able to print the document is the Document
Manager; maybe the documents could be encrypted (PDF supports that, I believe),
such that the Document Manager can print them knowing the password.

So far, I have only seen Word and Acrobat Distiller being able to do this. Is
there a way I can setup ConTeXt to do this? Or are there some command line
tools, that can do that after the PDF has been produced?

Any hints would be great.
Thank you,
Malte.