On Sun, 6 May 2012, Xenia wrote:

\startsetups linebreak
  \language\minusone %disable hypenation
  \raggedright       %avoid overflow lines \stopsetups

\unprotect
\setupsyntaxhighlighting
  [setups={syntaxhighlighting@setup,linebreak}]
\protect

I am using your workaround and it works fine for most code-snippets.

I released a new version that incorporates this fix, so you no longer need to add this to your code.

But with longer formulas, this fails. I am attaching a minimal example.

Currently, breaks only occur at spaces. So, in your example, there are no good linebreaks.

I released a new version that allows you some control over the linebreaks around each syntax group. You can add

\setupsyntaxgroup[after={\allowbreak}]

to allow a break after each syntaxgroup. If you prefer line breaks before a syntaxgroup, set

\setupsyntaxgroup[before={\allowbreak}]

Keep in mind that this may not result in good looking linebreaks. A better solution is to manually set linebreaks in your source code.

Aditya