I am attaching five test files including Fig. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
in http://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq/ .  All files but
Fig3_1-different-linebreaks.txt, the positions of linebreaks
are the same as the examples.  In writing a manuscript,
we will make linebreaks depending on its context, then
the same results are required from the different sources,
Fig3_1.txt and Fig3_1-different-linebreaks.txt  .

Yusuke.