On 8-5-2012 13:28, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

The next version will support named casing:

WORD
word
Word
Words
capitals cap
Capitals Cap
none
random

It would be also useful to change the following line in font-pre.mkiv to use
\setcharacterchasing instead of \WORD (won’t work anymore when you remove
\groupedcommand from the \WORD as written in the comments in typo-cap.mkiv)

\definealternativestyle [\v!WORD]           [\WORD]        [\WORD]

Additional entries for \word, Words etc. in font-pre.mkvi are useful as well
because “style=word” looks better than “style={\setcharacterchasing[word]}”.

I had been thinking about a 'vector' key (in addition to style) but that's a bit of work as we then need to provide some *vectore variants as well and integrate it in the style/color switching helpers which is ab it of work

but anyhow, it doesn't hurt to have them as alternative styles so you can test it later today (making a beta)