On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> My question is: Can I somehow force an "inner" itemization to begin on
> the same line as the outer one?
>
> Background:
>
> I am writing solutions to an exam and use nested itemizations, as in
> the test file
>
> \starttext
> \startitemize[n][style=sans]
> \item Bla bla
> \item
> \startitemize[a,packed][left={},right={)},stopper=,style=sans]
> \item Det sökta
> \stopitemize
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext
>
> Now the problem is that the a) does not stay on the same line as the
> 2., but is moved down half a line (this differs depending on the
> amount of text in the file).
>
> In the example code below this problem does not happen, but it happens
> in my file (which contains solutions to an exam not yet given, so I
> cannot show it to you).
>
> However, please see the attached png file to see what it looks like in
> my original file.
>
> Best regards, Mikael

Dear list,

here is a complete example that shows the problem:

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuplayout[
topspace=0.7cm,
backspace=0.7cm,
leftmargin=0cm,
rightmargindistance=0cm,
rightmargin=0cm,
footer=0cm,
header=0cm,
width=fit,
height=fit,
]

\mainlanguage[sv]
\enableregime[utf]

\starttext
\startitemize[n][style=sans]
\item \input tufte
\item
\startitemize[a,packed][left={},right={)},stopper=,style=sans]
\item Det sökta
\item Bingospjäll
\stopitemize
\item \input tufte
\item \input tufte
\item \input tufte
\item \input tufte
\item \input tufte
\item \input tufte
Brynja
\stopitemize

\stoptext

In this example the a) is pushed a bit up instead of down, but I guess
the reason is the same.

Best regards, Mikael