Hi,

I am using \ininner and \inouter to set text into the margins. As soon
I also use duplex the margins are messed up at every second page.
Unluckily the [stack=continue] option does not help.

I put an example incl. pictures of the results on my user talk page on
the wiki:
        http://wiki.contextgarden.net/User_talk:Tralalas
That way my problem might be easier to understand.

Any help is welcome as this problem became a major issue for me.

Thanks
P.

(this is a follow up of the discussion: "empty lines messing with
margins (in duplex mode)" from end of last year)

mtx-context     | current version: 2012.04.26 22:27