On 05/11/2012 01:28 PM, Peter Schorsch wrote:
Hi,

I "reactivated" some code that was working a year ago. But now it seems
that \expanded has no effect in my case (see below). I also tried it
with \normalexpanded and \expandedafter but both had also no effect. My
problem seems to be this line of the full example below:

\doifsomething\Paragraphmark{\expanded{\textreference[\Paragraphmark]{\fullheadnumber/\rawnumber[ParagraphNumber]}}}%

The error shows itself in the line:

        Should be 1/1: \in[test]

As \in[test] gives me 1/3 instead of 1/1. (1 was the number assigned to
the first paragraph - 3 is the acutal number).

Can someone tell me what I need to change?

Thanks in advanced
P.

See this thread: http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20120402.144627.e46a9f9f.en.html

and try to construct a "minimal example" next time.

Thomas