I have the following xmlsetup for a tablecell in xtable (plus other appropiate
definitions):
\startxmlsetups xmlcommon:td
\startxcell[\doifnot{\xmlatt{#1}{width}}{\empty}{width={\xmlatt{#1}{width}}},]
  \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxcell
\stopxmlsetups

and the following table:
                One
                Two
          <b>Three</b>
          Four

Why isn't the width setting on the cells not honoured and is the following
message appearing in the log:
check  > missing or ungrouped '=' after '\doifnot {8cm}{}{width={8cm}}'

Also I tried \expanded{startxcell..} but it made no difference.
Neither does width={\xmlatt{#1}{width}} because the a broad setting results
instead of a cell 8cm wide.

How can I then accomplish the following parameter scheme?
on <td width="dimension"> the \startcellx[ takes width=dimension,
on <td> the \startcellx does not take a width-paarameter.

Hans van der Meer