On 24-5-2012 10:36, Tim Steenvoorden wrote:
Also doesn't work with sections between \cite and \placepublications.
When specifying alternatives like "apa" you get no publicationlist and
with "ams" even "[[error 2]]"'s with \cite. You can play a little bit
with the example in the attachment.

It would be nice to have a working version in TeXLive 2012. I would be
glad to help with any of these problems, but my LuaTeX knowledge is
very low I'm afraid.

You can check the next beta.